Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bad Boss, March 2004

Lots of rain caused lots of water on the ground.


My driveway should have been in the front of this picture.


My driveway washed away and I was trapped at home. My manager told me that I had to come in to work because she needed a vacation day. She had worked 2 weeks with out a day off (other than the weekends). I built a bridge to drive across, but it collapsed. I had to get towed out of my driveway. I made it to work at 4pm (we closed our office at 5:30pm). My manager left at 11am, so our office was closed for 5 1/2 hours. All wasn't lost, however. She did get her vacation day.

1 comment:

Freda said...

Hey Tubey's Human,

That first photo reminds my typist of the flood scene in O Brother, Where Art Thou?.

And yes, Bad Boss, Bad Boss! My dad missed one two one two (3) days of work because of the Denver Blizzard of '82. He had to take vacation time, BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK!!! I bark again, Bad Boss, Bad Boss!

Bark to Tubey!

Woof!